Fall 2013 Recreational League Game Schedules are available here:
Fall 2013 Travel League Game Schedules are available here:
Attention all BSA parents and teenagers (14+)
The Bellefonte Soccer Association is in need of referees! Refereeing is a great way to have fun and EARN SOME EXTRA MONEY! If you are interesting in becoming a PA West referee for our games, you can complete an upcoming entry-level class.
A grade 8 (entry level) certification course will be held in State College this summer. If you would like to attend, you must register online. Please take note that this course is only 8 hours in the classroom, but online module training and testing is required PRIOR to the course and must be completed and the online testing passed before attendance. The information is below:
- DATES: August 20 & 21, 2013
- TIME: 5PM – 9PM both days
Online registration MANDATORY here: http://www.pawest-referee.org/referee_clinics/88/
For more information, contact BSA Referee Assignor, Stefanie Redfern.
There will be a Parents’ Meeting on August 13, 2013, for families with players registered for Fall 2013 Soccer. The meeting will take place at 7pm in the Bellefonte Elementary School auditorium. Please plan to attend!
- Coaches and Teams will be announced
- Volunteer opportunities will be announced
- Fundraiser information will be distributed
- Picture information will be distributed
The first game of the Fall Season is usually the 2nd or 3rd Saturday of September. Practices start a couple weeks prior (at each Coach’s discretion). These details are usually available within a week or so after the Parents’ Meeting.
7/19/2013 UPDATE – The issues with online registration have been resolved. If you have further problems, please send an email to BSA President and BSA Communications Chair so we can assist.
Registration for the 2013 fall season is open from 15 June 2013 through 19 July 2013. No late registrations will be accepted. Registration is $60 per child for inhouse/recreational league and $65 per child for travel league. If you have a question, review the FAQ section of this website, and if it is not answered there, please contact us.
Use this table of birth dates to determine which age category is appropriate for your child. Play-ups to the next age bracket in the inhouse/recreational league are only allowed if the child’s birthday falls within the month of August. The goal of this rule is to keep players with their true peers and classmates.
BSA has developed a partnership with Soccer Shots to provide a strong beginning for our U6 players. If your child qualifies to play in the U6 age group (born between 8-1-2007 and 7-31-2009), please go here to register: http://centralnorthernpa.soccershots.org.
U8 and Older Registration
If your child qualifies to play in the U8 division or higher, please go here to register: http://pa-bellefonte.sportsaffinity.com.
We are pleased to offer the following soccer programs this summer.
BSA Summer Pick Up and Play CANCELLED DUE TO LOW ENROLLMENT
What puts the US behind other countries in terms of soccer development and success? It’s simple – we don’t play as much. In many countries youth touch a ball year-round just by playing pick up soccer. BSA’s Coach Coordinator, Blair Richards, would like to extend that opportunity to players within the Centre Region. The format will consist of small-sided and full-size pick up play. Teams will vary week-to-week by age group. No drills, no coaching, just play and have a good time!
- Dates: First session is Wednesday 6/26/13, and will continue every Wednesday for 6 weeks from 6 – 7pm (excluding 7/3/13). The dates are 6/26, 7/10, 7/17, 7/24, 7/31, and 8/7.
- Ages: 7 – 14 years old
- Location: Payne Field
- Cost: $30 for 6 sessions, $25 for players that participated in the winter technical training sessions at the YMCA
- Registration: To register, e-mail Blair Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the child’s name, gender, date of birth, parent’s email address, and whether child participated in the Winter Technical Training. Payment may be turned in at the first session. Checks should be payable to ‘Bellefonte Soccer Association’.
Soccer Shots 4-Day Summer Camp Classic
Soccer Shots 4-Day Summer Camp Premier
BSA Adult League Pick Up and Play
- Dates: Every Saturday at 6pm
- Ages: Adult
- Location: Governors Park
- Cost: FREE
- Registration: NONE – just show up and join in! Contact Eric Persic for more information.
Bellefonte Soccer Association and the PSU Women’s Soccer Team are proud to offer a free Soccer Clinic on May 22, 2013. The clinic is open to boys and girls in Kindergarten through 8th grade. Additional details are available in this flyer.
To RSVP for this event, CLICK HERE.
Cooke Tavern Soup Fundraiser delivery is this Saturday!
- Date: Saturday, 4/27/2013
- Time: 10am – 12pm, rain or shine!
- Location: Governor’s Park Pavilion across from Kepler Pool
We need volunteers to help sort orders on Saturday morning from 8 – 10am. Please contact Laine Seibel if you are able to help: email@example.com.
The 2012 BSA Financial Summary is available for review.
2012 BSA Financial Summary
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the BSA Treasurer, Robert Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org.