Registration for the 2016 spring season is now open. Registration closes on February 15th. Please sign up before the deadline. The cost of registration is $70 per child for recreational leagues and $75 per child for travel leagues. There will be NO fundraiser this season. If you have a question, review the FAQ section of this website, and if it is not answered there, please contact us.
Important information about the Fall season
- There will be NO parents meeting this season. Once your child is placed on a roster you will be contacted by his/her coach. Please make sure your e-mail address is updated in the registration system.
- There are 8 games in the U8+ recreational and travel seasons. The games will run from April 9th through June 4th (no games Memorial Day weekend).
- Please make sure you update your child’s uniform sizes in the registration system to ensure the correct size is ordered.
- Please take a minute to fill out the 1 question survey to let us know how often you would like to have team photos take…Team Photo Survey
- If you are interested in volunteering to be a head coach or an assistant coach please e-mail Justin Price ASAP.
Use this table of birth dates to determine which age category is appropriate for your child. Play-ups to the next age bracket in the inhouse/recreational league are only allowed if the child’s birthday falls within the month of August. The goal of this rule is to keep players with their true peers and classmates.
BSA has developed a partnership with Soccer Shots to provide a strong beginning for our U6 players. If your child qualifies to play in the U6 age group (born between 8-1-2009 and 7-31-2011), please go here to register: http://centralnorthernpa.soccershots.org.
U8 and Older Registration
If your child qualifies to play in the U8 division or higher, please go here to register: http://pa-bellefonte.sportsaffinity.com.