This field is located in Spring Township behind the First Baptist Church on Jacksonville Road. East Howard Street turns in to Jacksonville Road as it comes out of Bellefonte. It eventually connects to I-99 just South of the I-99/I-80 intersection.
BSA is approved to use this field from 1pm to 5:30pm on Sundays. Please be respectful of this time as the church requires use of their parking lot before and after our allowed time.
From I-80 and areas North
- From I-80, take the Bellefonte (Route 26/I-99) exit South.
- Less than 1/2 mile from the exit take the first road to the right.
- This is Jacksonville road, although you might not see a sign for it.
- If you miss it, be sure to take the Bellefonte (Route 550) exit and then follow instructions below for areas South.
- Travel ~1.5 miles. The church will be on the right.
From State College and areas South
- From State College, take I-99 North.
- Take the Bellefonte (Route 550) exit.
- Make a right on to Bishop Street (Route 550). Travel 2.5 miles.
- Make a right on to South McAllister. (It’s immediately past the high school.)
- Go through 1st stop sign, and make a right at next stop sign on to East Howard Street / Jacksonville Road.
- Travel 0.5 miles. The church will be on the left.
The field(s) are located behind the church. A diagram will be coming soon. (It’s still new!)